The Comfort Side of Trans Jogja

Yesterday, i went arround the city on a bus. I have to pay 3000IDR for once entrance at the bus shelter (they called it so). At first sight it was a strange thought of mine, because it was my first time on it. I dont know the how-to about that bus. Fortunatelly i was not alone, he show me the how-to. At the first shelter i was foreigner, or a new-personer acctually.. but after few stops, i feel like i am get used to.

Thoose three sleeping people was right infront of my seat.. i did nothing but captured. But then i thought, this was really comfort for them, or they just in a sleeping competition?? haha LOL.. the air conditioner was cool, so they feels like home.. sweet dream passanger.. may you get wake up at the time..

*disclaimer
Maaf jika ada pihak yang tersinggung..
tapi anda jadi terkenal bukan??

0 comments: